Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We are two moms that own direct sales businesses and love finding great deals on comfortable fashionable looks then sharing it with the world. Take a look around for makeup, nail and clothing tutorials and pairing suggestions and where to find them. We hope you enjoy as much as we do. :-)

I have to tell you about my most fabulous find so far. I'm such a believer that when I tried this product for the first time I wanted to sell it. Being in the modeling world for some time, and having such tiny lashes I had turned to several mascaras ONLY to find most of them didn't give much volume and contained latex and other things I'm allergic too. (Hello..itchy watery eyes. YUCK!) So then I started venturing into the world of fake lashes.. Oh the mess the glue, never getting them on straight and might I add expensive to replace constantly. Then I was invited to a Younique party online. This is where the magic happened.
I saw the application process and started asking a bunch of questions. Mainly about the ingredients. This mascara looked so great on the demos.. I couldn't believe it and the rep said Latex free, gluten free, and vegan. On top of that it's made by European standards not US. So we know it's even harsher regulations. I decided to buy some. So I went to the website put in my credit card and sent away my $29 plus tax and shipping (Honestly, not bad considering I tried clinique and lancome before that).. about 3 days later I had the products in my hand. I tried them and just one coat was magic. Now I always do two because I like high drama lashes but that's not necessary. See in the photo below.



You can get these amazing lashes yourself:

www.youniqueproducts.com/mjslashout

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment