Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We are two moms that own direct sales businesses and love finding great deals on comfortable fashionable looks then sharing it with the world. Take a look around for makeup, nail and clothing tutorials and pairing suggestions and where to find them. We hope you enjoy as much as we do. :-)

HEY everyone I am so so excited to tell you I am taking part in this amazing community project and I need your help. My family and I are putting together "blessing bags" for some of the kids of Bike Bald and the seniors of Grandveiw Alzheimer's special care center for the colder and holiday season to let them know someone still cares and to hold there head up high because they are blessings to us all as well. My goal is to get 30 sponsored bags each $25 so I can give 15 bags to each facility!! Let's show these people someone still cares about them and make them feel special.


Bags will contain socks/booties, lotion, chapstick, puzzle books and for kids coloring books and crayons for long treatment sessions and some candies.
If you would like to sponsor a bag please message me for details thanks or comment below. I will also post a paypal link below in the comments if you wish to sponsor through paypal. Thanks for all your support everyone. My kids and I can't wait to deliver these.
If you wish to sponsor a bag click 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment