Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We are two moms that own direct sales businesses and love finding great deals on comfortable fashionable looks then sharing it with the world. Take a look around for makeup, nail and clothing tutorials and pairing suggestions and where to find them. We hope you enjoy as much as we do. :-)

Full coverage Foundation!!

Who here gets a lot of blemishes?  Rosacea?? Sun damage?? Or maybe just a crazy night and your roommate wrote on you with a sharpie?? No... well that's awkward. Anyway, if any of those unlucky circumstances occur you can relax and know that you can be confident in your makeup coverage.


Check this out!! Yes that is a really sharpie and yes I'm actually writing on my face with it!! But don't be scared.. Watch until the very last second to see what happens. I promise you will be pleasantly surprised. 

I was honestly a skeptic myself and then I just had to get this foundation and as an added bonus the shine makeup remover cloths. I can't even tell you how impressed I am with the quality and the results.. You just have to watch and then try it yourself by clicking here!

Take a color-match-quiz to find your best match! :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment