Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We are two moms that own direct sales businesses and love finding great deals on comfortable fashionable looks then sharing it with the world. Take a look around for makeup, nail and clothing tutorials and pairing suggestions and where to find them. We hope you enjoy as much as we do. :-)

Find the BEST deal on MAKEUP and get your CONFIDENCE BACK!

Hello all!


I am so happy to meet everyone! They call me, "mommy may" and they have called me that for the past 12 years. I am a mother to 5 amazing kids and a devoted (let's be real...as much as I can be) wife of 16 years.

I have a confession to make however, honesty card out....somewhere along the way of being a wife and mother...I lost myself. I got used to the hustle and bustle of everyday. I went to putting the bare minimum of makeup on, tossed my hair into a pony tail, and went about my day. I totally gave up on fashion and beauty products---they simply weren't in my routine. Sure, it happens to us all and I didn't even realize  that it was happening.

Somewhere, around my 35th birthday---I WOKE UP. I realized that part of being a great mother and wife was being confident! So, I promised myself that I WOULD REGAIN MY CONFIDENCE!

 So...perfect timing, my friend was hosting an online beauty bash. I had never accepted an invite to one of these things. I also suffer from an "impulsive personality" (lol) so I buy it when I SEE it. But, I was, at the very least, gonna see some new makeup trends, tips, etc. So...I followed along. Every day they told us about a new product and how to use it. HOLY COW...I had really gotten off track! But, I pressed on and one day....this AMAZING deal on beauty products popped up. I AM A SUCKER FOR A DEAL! See this amazing picture below! This is my collection. IT COST ME JUST $99 for over 200 in beauty products!!!


    You get all of the following for just $99!!!
    1 Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+

  • 1 Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette (palette will vary)
  • Angled Shadow / Sponge Brush
  • Younique Royalty Shine Cleansing Cloths
  • Splurge Cream Shadow (Extravagant)
  • Cream Shadow Brush
  • Splash Liquid Lipstick (Sentimental)
  • Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm (Red Velvet Cake)
  • Royalty Sampler
  • Foundation Sampler
  • Blush Sampler
  • Bronzer Sampler
  • Pigment Sampler
  • Lip Gloss Sampler (Set of 10)
  • Lip Stain Sampler (Set of 7)
  • White Status Charm
  • Black Oval Presenter Case
  • Presenter Guide
  • Catalog



  • For me, that was as far as this was gonna go. It is actually the Younique presenter kit and comes INCLUDED with a free business opportunity. I really wasn't interested! Here I am -just learning about makeup - so why would I be comfortable selling it!

    Hello, awkward product shot on left to my new tutorial shot on the right!
    There were no fees, no monthly commitments, no nothing. So,
    I decided to at least be open to it and share a few products. Remember my honesty card? I had never taken a selfie! My first few were a bit awkward to say the least but I embraced the possibility of becoming a "mascara millionaire" and pressed on!



    Well, here I am ...a year later. It took me about 9 months to decide that I REALLLY want to do this. Not only have I learned to rock a better selfie (lol) but I have my confidence back. I can tell you  that I am a much better mom when I feel good about myself. Do I put on makeup every day...NO WAY! When I do, however, I feel great about it!

    If you would like more information about the business or just want to score the kit for $99....PLEASE CLICK HERE. There are ZERO FEES, ZERO COMMITMENTS, NO INVENTORY, NO AUTOSHIPS, NADA! So, if you prefer to call it a "collection" and just score the deal on the products....I would love to have you on the team! NOW, I ALWAYS GET A DISCOUNT ON HIGH QUALITY MAKEUP and I earn MONEY from it!!!


    WAITTTTTT!!!! So maybe you were like, ehh... not sure I have the $99 BUT I DO WANT THE MAKEUP! No WORRIES! Remember that online beauty party I attended? I now host them along with the cohost of this blog, Meg! We would LOVE to hook you up with a beauty bash. We won't be sales-y and all you have to do is invite some friends online! We will do all of the heavy lifting (mascara is heasy ya know) and you will earn FREE products, discounts, and our unending love! Click HERE to schedule your bash!

    Till next time..hugs and kisses! What tutorials or looks would you like to see the 2 moms tackle? Let us know and - as moms- we got this!

    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment