Pages

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We are two moms that own direct sales businesses and love finding great deals on comfortable fashionable looks then sharing it with the world. Take a look around for makeup, nail and clothing tutorials and pairing suggestions and where to find them. We hope you enjoy as much as we do. :-)




     Hey everyone.. It's whole look Wednesday here and I though I would share with you a few more of my fabulous finds and how to put them together in a great whole look pairing. 

    I am a mom on the go of three wonderful kids. Ages 13, 9, and 3. They keep me on my toes. So I needed a way to get back into being fashionable but still be comfortable, affordable and washable. I discovered several online companies selling leggings and clothes but most were expensive or you need to be in a pop-up boutique with no catalog. Then Heather and I discovered Abby and Anna.  
  

This look was inspired by my own daughter recent love for peacocks and wanting to be a peacock for Halloween. These leggings are just $15 a pair! You can get them HERE along with the beautiful cardigan you see.


You can get these loose powder eyeshadows or to make this eye look



using mineral pigments gorgeous, empowered, awestruck and devious by clicking HERE. You can also grab that crazy 3D fiber lash thing there too. To get these fabu-lash and voluminous lashes.


Finally skip the salon and harsh chemicals and high costs and get yourself a high quality mani pedi with these beautiful wraps. They are not stickers and you need a heat source to apply them but trust me when I say they are worth it. They truly stand up to the test. Staying on hands for 2 weeks.. (occasionally longer) and 4-6 weeks on toes. JAM-azing!!




You can get them by clicking here or make your own pairing.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment